Join the Free online course of ISO/IEC 17025:2017
Learn the basic requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories and Internal auditing as per the requirement of ISO 17025.
About the Course
It is the General Awareness program of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 which Content is free but Certificate is optional. The aim of this course is to familiarize you with the requirements of ISO 17025:2017.
The Duration of this Course consider as 1-Day(Meanwhile you can as per your schedule)
Who Can Join?
Everyone can join this course without any limitations. This course is self-paced, so you can join any time anywhere without any prior knowledge of the standard ISO 17025.
- Laboratory personnel
- Management Personnel of the Laboratory
- Lab-in-Charge/Calibration Engineers
- Lab representatives/Quality coordinators.
- Chapter: 1 Basics of ISO/IEC 17025:2017(History & Introduction)
- Chapter:2 Term and Definitions
- Chapter:3 General Requirements
- Chapter:4 Structure Requirements
- Chapter:5 Resource Requirements
- Chapter:6 Process Requirements
- Chapter:7 Management Requirements
Now Start with below Chapter-1
Get Certificate of Course Completion with Verified QR Code(We will email your Certificate within 24 Hours.
Pay securely by Authorized WordPress & Stripe payment gateway